If your services & solutions are strategic to your clients’ business there needs to be executive level engagement on both sides
Client councils are moderated round-table sessions with key clients and members of your management team.
They provide a safe, productive and efficient means of exchanging ideas
round-table and virtual sessions with selected client executives and your senior team facilitated by The Insight Business
providing the opportunity to share ideas for mutual benefit with a range of clients in a forum with minimal politics or positioning.
helping you enhance engagement, drive innovation and elevate your position as a trusted strategic partner
allowing you to share a wider view of your business with senior clients and gain new insights into their challenges
giving you insights into the common ground that different clients share
- experienced moderators keep the sessions on track, prevent any overt selling and keep discussion of operational issues to a minimum
- blue sky thinking is encouraged – discussing clients’ core business issues and potential solutions, without commitment or clients feeling they are being sold to
- we help engender an atmosphere of collaboration and openness by selecting an appealing venue and applying Chatham House rules
- external speakers can help set the scene and add interest
- immediately after each event we run a follow up session to discuss key themes and agree an action plan